COVID 19 Safety Procedures
The Surgery Center at Cranberry has re-opened to continue Essential and Necessary care with the following safety modifications:
What to Expect of Us:
- Our employees are constantly being monitored for any symptoms of COVID-19 and are required to have their temperature taken daily before their scheduled shift.
- All employees are required to wear a facemask.
- Appointments will be scheduled appropriately to provide for social distancing, limiting the number of patients within the facility.
- Upon entering, we will take your temperature with a touchless thermometer.
- We will disinfect all surfaces, exam areas, chairs and door handles before each appointment.
- We will make sure the proper barriers are installed to limit close contact while at the front desk.
What We Expect of You:
- If you are feeling ill, please call to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Do not come in for your appointment if you have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19 or have traveled within the last 14 days.
- Appointments will be limited to just yourself (unless it is important to have someone with you).
- It is mandatory that you wear a mask (facial covering) before entering the office. The mask will not be provided by our office.
- Please call from your vehicle when you arrive for your appointment and we will provide further instructions.
- Upon entering, you must use the hand sanitizer provided throughout the building and continue to do so throughout your appointment.
- Continue to follow proper hand washing, social distancing of six feet or more, and other safety practices recommended by the CDC.